Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mark your calendars



I sent off the final printer files to the printer in Shenzhen TODAY! I have already arranged for everything to ensure another smooth print job and delivery.
I can't spend a lot of time blogging about it, I have to get some work on another job in at some point. I just thought I would share the news with those of you following me. I will post more info as it comes in from the printer and of course the shipper. EXCITING news! This is my 4th published book, I will continue to fight the fight of being an independent because of the flexibility it does offer me. I could not have done this one without Wendy Briggs, and will be forever grateful for her skills and talents.
It all started one evening in late July of 2010, the day before the Young family reunion where we talked about a possible need for a children's book in the dental field. And here we are now with a book being printed and on it's way. I have no doubt that this book will see much success. It fills a desperate need in it's genre, it is the best book in 30 years to cover the subject matter of a child's first visit to the dentist.
We are very excited!
Sammy's Dentist Dilemma

No comments:

Post a Comment