Saturday, October 30, 2010

www.athertoncustoms.com

I finished up yesterday giving my website an update. I changed the welcome page by adding all of my published titles with links to their respective previews and links to their online residencies B&N or amazon.
I added a pre-order link for Sammy as well as a FULL-PREVIEW including text. You won't see all of that at B&N nor Amazon (once it becomes available)!
I noticed that B&N has a "LIKE" facebook style link on the Sammy page, I'd love to see that number go through the roof, so if/when you visit the page on B&N.com, please hit the like button.
I updated the sketches and illustrations collections.
I added a coloring page section full of a few pages from each publication.
It's worth a quick look and of course, feel free to print off some coloring pages and give to your kids, or kids you know. Once of these days I will want to do some sort of coloring contest where the winner will get a free, autographed book of their choice! What do you think of that?
If you have a few minutes, go check it out! I guarantee it'll be worth your while.
AthertonCustoms publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment