Monday, November 29, 2010

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend. It was another memorable one for our family. A lot of baking, and eating, good times.
I wanted to drop a quick note to share some fun news. I had an ACTUAL pre-order from Amazon Advantage for Sammy! Bought and paid for at the $17.95 price! That's a first, before the book is even off the boat someone already wants one! It's flattering for sure. I had to cancel the order due to the book not being available, and since this is a first, I hope that once the book becomes available I can open the order back up and fulfill it. It's all uncharted territory so I don't know. Pretty cool though, I have no doubt that it will be a very successful book, I am looking forward to sharing it with the Dental world!

No comments:

Post a Comment