Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's HERE!!!

Hot off the press!
That's right! You are looking at the newest in the AthertonCustoms catalog: Sammy's Dentist Dilemma.
Available now at B&N, Amazon and direct from the publisher's website (www.athertoncustoms.com). List price from online retailers is $17.95, the publisher (me) offers it at significant discount, and can be signed/dedicated on request.
I give my very biased opinion that it is truly a masterpiece. The story is out of this world and and a much needed update to the world of children visiting the dentist for the first time. I have to give credit to Wendy Briggs without whom this book would NOT have been possible. Everyone I have met with has been very excited to hear about the book, for various reasons. I continue to be excited for the future success I know it will achieve.
I am in the process of filling the Amazon pre-orders and B&N will be requesting a copy soon as well. If you're reading this and can't wait to get a copy for yourself or child you know or have, don't wait! You can probably get it in time for Christmas!
On another note, I have been working with my printer to get a reprint of Lucky the Rubber Ducky done at a much lower price so we can pass along that savings to the public. The new price will be $7.95 instead of $15.00. A new edition will be available in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted when it becomes available.
Great day, many more to come! Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment