Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I hate waiting...

The waiting game begins. The shipment was supposed to have been picked up last week, and to arrive the 13th of May. Since we are not using DHL or Fedex/UPS we really have no way of tracking the shipment. It's on an ocean-liner making it's way across the Pacific. I have sent the printer a request to show me the paperwork once the process begins, and if it's interesting enough I will put it in the blog once I get it.

Wailoa & Kukui continues to gather momentum. Barnes & Noble will begin to stock a few copies for online purchases. I am interested to find out how much money will be our cut once they begin to sell them. Once all of the retail outlets are stocked with the books, I will feel more confident about doing some sort of event at the local B&N here in Vegas. That would be a fun experience.
In the meantime, I am keeping the creative juices flowing by getting back into individual illustration for iStockphoto.com It's a nice source of residual income that I don't have to manage so aggressively like the books. Thanks iStock!

No comments:

Post a Comment