Saturday, April 24, 2010

Barnes & Noble .com

Some exciting things happened yesterday/today. It's great that we're listed on Amazon and all, but it's not a relationship that is really good for anyone but Amazon. It's just such a big site, people don't really go there to buy just books anymore. It's nice to have the notoriety that comes with having the book up there, but that's really about it.
Barnes and Noble on the other hand is a great site to be listed on, obviously their retail stores too. It's taken a solid 2 months but AthertonCustoms is an official "Vendor of Record" with BN.com which means ALL my published titles are listed through BN. That is just too cool! I found out yesterday when I did an ISBN search on bn.com and found Wailoa and Kukui. Then I just happened to click on Aaron's name and up pops "Giovanni and Scampi" for pre-order. Then I just thought I would try "Lucky the Rubber Ducky" and sure enough it was there too! It's nice to be part of an company that is connected to the ISBN registry, everytime I update the ISBN info, it automatically flows to the BN site. I just love efficiency.
So, in closing I will include all 3 links to the 3 published titles I have done. If you have purchased or have any of the books (I'd be impressed if you had G&S...), please leave a comment on BN.com. Thanks!
Wailoa & Kukui
Giovanni & Scampi the Shrimp
Lucky the Rubber Ducky

No comments:

Post a Comment