Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Giovanni finally on Amazon!

COOL! I love how with Amazon, I can link this little box here in the blog for people to order it right from this interface. I'd love it even more if people actually did buy it!
Some interesting developments going on in my publishing world, don't really have time to get into it today, but I continue to work hard behind the scenes getting my books out there. If you have this book, you can now leave a review on Amazon, B&N apparently has made it hard for some of you. Thanks for all of you who are helping to support me and my illustrating and publishing.
I really appreciate all the kind words and especially the feedback I've received about how well the illustrations turned out. I am proud (in a good way) of how they did turn out and how well the portray the story behind them.
Mahalo to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment