Thursday, May 20, 2010

B&N first purchase order!

Today I mailed off the 1st book of W&K to B&N warehousing. This can only be done if they set up the purchase order, so I'm stoked that they did. I mailed it off to them and sent of the invoice as well. Since the price is $15, they get 40% of that, and our profit on the book (not counting cost and postage) is $9.00. Not as good as Aaron selling them in Oahu, but hey a sale is a sale.
I am more excited about the prospect of having my book in B&N than any other thing. I'm over Amazon, so is most of the human race btw. It's just too big of a beast. I am looking forward to the time when I can set up an event at B&N where I can be there for a book signing. I'd love to have done it before we go to Hawaii. To see if it is worth doing while I am in Hawaii with Aaron at a local B&N there. How cool would that be!!!
I am still hoping to get some of the people who have purchased the book, or just really like it to leave reviews on B&N's website. I think the more reviews are there for the book, the more B&N will care about it's promotion. Couldn't hurt!

Wailoa & Kukui

No comments:

Post a Comment