Friday, May 14, 2010

721 WOW!

In just a few days time since cresting over 700 sales, we are already at 721. Aaron was right in that the summer sales are picking up and are going to blow minds.
Barnes and Noble is still kind of stalling on the actual sales of the books. They are finally working out the weird viewing problem of Scampi, and should be fixed today.
Today I will be giving a presentation on career day to my mother-in-law's school, Lynch Elementary school. I plan to basically explain what I do as an illustrator, then publisher and of course mention the success of this book and how they can all purchase it, or place an order through Jan. Hopefully we can make a few sales to the teachers at least. I'll keep you posted on it, probably later today or even tomorrow.
Busy day today, and tomorrow too. The only good news is that it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment